Thursday, January 05, 2006

~*...giving shape to memories...*~


happy new year! merry clitoris!

this new year has been a whirlwind for me. unbelievable. out of this world. nucking futz! i'm sitting down right now in front of adam c'z pc sorting through pix of the most intense closing moments of 2005 and an explosive start to a new chapter in my life for 2006.

i've got so many pix to sort and prep for each blog entry, but i thought i'd just take the time to capture right now before i attempt to remember what i've done since i've moved over here to the left coast.

my friend will said to me today on msn that i should update my blog, people might think i'm dead :p so here i am about to give shape to the past two weeks of my life in an evening of intense bloggin aktion...

the people out here have made my transition to the west coast a warm and welcome one. it seems no matter where i go i surround myself by the best people, why would i settle for anything less?

looking forward to having my pc with me again. until then, my blog entries may not be as frequent while in transit. i've got such an insane month ahead of me, and i'm so excited.

what decisions in my life would you like to be involved in?

here goes life...let's see where it, more like we, take it.

~*...normaste...*~

No comments: