Monday, February 05, 2007

~*...calgary stop over...*~

randnorm mind grenade
"The best mirror is an old friend." - George Herbert

randnorm pikcha


randnorm video

k-fed making fun of himself in a super bowl commercial *teehee*

normdate 5.2.7

my good friend elsbeth was on her way to london, ontario today from yellowknife, and she had a two hour stop over in calgary. of course i had to see her, even if it was only for a few minutes. i hadn't seen elsbeth since she drove down from yellowknife last summer to go to shambhala with me. i love this girl.



elsbeth was having lunch with our friend sam. i was only able to see elsbeth for about 5 minutes (seein as the restaurant they were at was a good 30 minute drive from where i work). but those 5 minutes were worth it. i love you elsbeth! any time i get to spend with you is worth it to me...and hanging with sam and her daughter avery is also a bonus. damn avery is cute.





i got an awesome package in the mail today from my brother. it was full of shirts made by affliction clothing. i am not a big fan of huge logos plastered across a shirt, but i'm always up for exploring new things. perhaps my brother is trying to turn me into him, or at least dress me like him. what do you think?



















fashion ain't necessary, but its hella fun! thanks for the package neil. you fukkin rawk dood! and you're a freak! i wish i was there to celebrate christmas with you guys.





can you see the resemblance?


elsbeth, you made my day. have a safe stay in ontario. say hi to patso for me.


love and blessings

~*...normaste...*~

No comments: