Wednesday, March 01, 2006

~*...my last night here...*~

i'm lying on the sofa in the solarium, the place that has been my home for the past three weeks. in 9 hours i will be moving into my new place in rosemont. i'll be living with a 50yr old buddhist/musician named sunny. i'm looking forward to having a closet and not living out of a suitcase.

the place wasn't my first choice, but my first choice didn't materialize :(

this is the longest i've lived without a place of my own. 9weeks its been. and what an incredible 9weeks! i've ridden 5 different mountains, climbed ice, explored picasso's art, smashed my friend's car into the side of a pick up truck, got my instructor's certification, ridden backcountry, found freelance work, and secured a place to live....oh, and built relationships with some of the most incredible people.


rainbowen just moved in with brett and ruben in rosemont. i'll be living just up the street from them. jawsome!

andrea, akkal, brandy, carron, and julia have been so kind to me by providing a place for me to stay for the past three weeks. walking uphill has been good for me. i'm going to miss you girls.

i'm tired. i'm going to bed.


i hope my computer shows up tomorrow. where the hell could it be? it was shipped out here last week! things move a bit slower here in nelson.

~*...normaste...*~

No comments: