Saturday, January 14, 2006

~*...the perfekt part of me...*~

normdate 1.14.06
1:59am pst

i am lying on a cot in the storage laundry room of a sweet chalet at creekside gondola road in whistler. in 6 hours i will be getting on the creekside gondola and make my way up the whistler peak with brett to make first tracks. it will be my first experience riding freshies. i'm so stoked and exploding with anticipation.

so why am i awake? i should be sleeping. well, i was sleeping until 10 minutes ago when my cel phone rang. i though it was my cel alarm that i have set for 5:30am so i can call my friend dawn and get her ass in gear to come ride with us. but this was not an alarm, it was a ring.

only one person i have come across could call me, wake me up, and within seconds turn my mood from tired and groggy to unbelievable excitement and elation. she brings out the part of me that makes me feel perfekt about myself. just the thought of her reminds me of the part of me that i love and trust most. even if it is three hours later than it is now in toronto, she's up and needed to explode my world from the other side of the country with the sound of her voice.

she called to tell me her sister (her brother's girlfriend actually), is coming to van on sunday and would love to see me before i leave for the interior next week.

holy shit the thought of this girl blows my fukking mind. she is the one whom i compare all otherz to. she has reminded me that i am perfekt, and if/when i choose to have a partner in life they will have to make me feel as goof if not better than she does, if i'm to entertain the possiblity.

i know you're reading this (both you and her). i am here...you are there...that's what's wrong with here. but it is dumping snow outside the chalet, and i am at whistler about to rest up for my first freshie experience. soon, i will lose my freshie virginity to newly fallen gaia.

i guess even if there are things 'wrong' with here (did i just say something was wrong?), its still pretty awesome. extreme is my default setting.

thanks you for waking me up. thank you for reminding me that i am perfekt. thank you for loving me.

you fukkin rawk my world!!!

i love you

~*...normaste...*~

No comments: