Thursday, January 12, 2006

~*...exploring vansterdam with olivia...*~

january 12, 2006
captured moment number 1.12.6

i'm sitting in cafe artigiano drinking a grande chai tea cappucino with olivia, a beautiful soul from new jersey.

having people fly in from a different country to spend a few daze with me exploring a new city is a gift.


i just ran into my friend jeff from university. he worked at john fluevog in toronto on queen street. olivia and i were looking at some shoes in the john fluevog store on granville when i hear my name called from behind me (olivia just took my pen).



jeff had finished shool in the tee dot and is now designing for john fluevog here in vancouver. i guess the "you never know who you might run into on queen street" phenormenon happens everywhere for me, even on granville.

sketchin in a cute italian caffe on hornby...life is good. burning man 2006 baby...playa people. happy birthday liz.

No comments: