Monday, December 25, 2006

~*...merry clitoris...*~

a year ago i began this nucking futz journey of exploration. i involved you in my decision making, and left my home in toronto to begin a new life out west, more specifically nelson. thank you for being an active part of my life.

this is the first christmas that i've celebrated without a member of my immediate family. my mom and sister are in california at my brother's place. i was fortunate enough to have kristin's family open up their home to me, and include me as a part of their family.

its been a busy few days here, i've got to work at 8am tomorrow then i've got a christmas party tomorrow night, so i'll catch up on my bloggin wednesday. i just wanted to make a quick blog entry before callin it a day.

i love and miss you guys. merry clitoris and happy shit!



~*...normaste...*~

No comments: