Wednesday, March 08, 2006

~*...zion...and my pc is here...*~

MY COMPUTER IS HERE!!! after two weeks of madness, my computer has finally made it to the kutenais. thank you to graham who got it shipped out here (yay free shipping), and to my sister who picked up my box in the first place. i opened up my case to find a box of kraft dinner inside and a card.


thanks thalia. you rawk!

so i connect my system to my 19" monitor that i bought at share nelson for $30, and wouldn't ya know it the focus is fucked on the monitor. hey, for $30 what do you expect. its either the left side or the right side that is in focus, or the entire monitor sort of focussed. high resolutions make it very hard to see as things are blurry, so i'm running it at 800x600 to minimize the damage it is doing to my eyes. hey, i'm just glad my computer is here and i've finally got the tools to get some work done.

i'm back to laptop keyboard typing again. yay wireless keyboards! and i've got beatz again. man, its so good to have my pc here with me. it makes missing the fresh snow today at whitewater worth it.

there is a road inside of you, inside of me there is one too. no stumbling pilgrim in the dark, the road to zion is in your heart. ~ road to zion, petra



~*...normaste...*~

No comments: