Tuesday, March 14, 2006

~*...the full moon lunar eclipse...*~


after the lunch today, owen and i headed over to cottonwood falls at the bottom of rosemont hill. spring is in the air, and we live in one of the most beautiful places in the world.

there is a beautiful park at the bottom of the falls where the market takes place during the warmer summer months.


its awesome to know that this kind of beauty is just down the street from my home. breathtaking!



i tuned into the prana of the falls by spinning some poi.



water: its not just good, its essential. snow, ice, liquid...same water, different state.



later that evening, owen and i headed to the movement center for a chanting session in celebration of the full moon. organized by my friend flora, owen, myself, and 25 beautiful goddesses chanted and sang songs in praise of the full moon.

we all come from the goddess, and to her we shall return
like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean

i'm really enjoying the power of music embraced through song, and there are lots of people out here singing.

we are alive as the earth is alive
we have the power to create our own freedom
if we have courage we can be healers, like the sun we shall rise

it was also a full moon lunar eclipse tonight, where the moon quietly slipped into the earth's outer shadow, also known as the penumbra. there will be a full solar eclipse on march 29, fyi. the power of the full moon changes things, and tuning into that energy while chanting and singing with godesses was a great way to celebrate.

you are my brother, you are my sister, you're my lover, you are my friend
you're the beginning, you are the centre, and you are without end
i love you so...you help me see
see you in all...see you in me
for i am you and you're in me

thank you flora for organizing the full moon chant.

om ah ra ba zha na dhi
may enlightenment come to all sentient beings

happy birthday brennan. happy birthday amy. you are in my thoughts.



and for those who may not be aware, today is steak and blowjob day. ladies, show your man how much you care for him by putting meat on your man's plate and in your mouth too.

today on march 14th you'll get a special treat
i'll cook you a steak now isn't that sweet?
but wait there's still more, cause i'm hungry too
i'll suck on your knob till i'm full of your goo.
happy steak and bj day my love!


genius!

~*...normaste...*~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In honour of such a great holiday, I offer the following Not-For-Hallmark greetings….

It’s March 14th
You know what that means
I’ll gobble your knob
And juggle your beans
Now eat your steak
Like a good little chum
And when you’re all finished
I’ll swallow your cum!

Love me tender
Love me sweet
On March 14th
It’s all about your meat!