Monday, December 12, 2005

~*...aggressive shredding...*~

on saturday, my boy alex treated me to an amazing day on the slopes at mt.st.louis moonstone. it took us just over 90 minutes to ride all of the runs they had open, then spent the rest of the afternoon in the park.



i love snowboarding, and riding with someone who is aggressive on the slopes as i am is a hell of a rush. alex pushes it hard on the hill, and also has no problems throwing himself off jumps in the park. i also got to try out his new stick. he's riding last year's burton t6. holy shit man does that thing rip down the hill. its goddam fast! a bit too thin and short for my big ass feet, so the toe drag sucked, but overall its a sexxxy board. it felt really good in the park, and in the air.



we ran into my friends alex and erin on the slopes too. always good to shred with more snow addiktz.



after an incredible day on the slopes with alex, i passed out in preparation for a very intense sunday. i will gladly give up saturday night shenanigans in exchange for a day on the slopes. snow is priority.


help me decide where to live on my messageboard!


~*...normaste...*~

No comments: