Saturday, November 12, 2005

~*...its the most wonderful time of the year...*~

yesterday was one of those unexpected fridays. i spent the afternoon moving the rest of our stuff out of our old office. it was such an intense and condensed experience, quickly choosing what to take and what to throw away. years of hard work packed up into boxes. thanks to my boy johnny willy for all of your help and for lettin us use your van.



we sure have come a long way with this business thing. university could never have taught me the lessons i learned running my own business. onwards and upwards!


after an intense afternoon of moving, i jumped on the go train and headed to whitby to visit my mom. its christmas time, time to put up the tree, hang christmas lights, and play boney m! i spent most of today doing things around the house for my mom, and clearing space for all of my stuff. i'm so thankful for having my mom's place to store my things when i'm gone. its going to be a difficult task reducing my wardrobe to a single suitcase and a snowboard bag, especially seeing as i'm such a fashion whore. and so the packing up of my life begins....


my mom and sister dropped me off at scarborough town center this evening where i ran into my friends graham and graeme. we went to see the epic movie doom! ;) this flick was about as good as a movie about a video game could be. it was a perfect movie for the rock, who said "fukkin" more times in the movie than i could count. the first person perspective part of the game was very well done, but overall the movie was a joke of a film. i laughed often, especially when the rock was killed and he screamed "i'm not supposed to die!" GOLD!



tonight i'm heading to the apothecary for my friend amy and patrick's going away party. amy is the last woman i called my girlfriend. we broke up over 5 years ago. yah, i've been a swinging bachelor for over half of a decade. i've learned to love myself unconditionally, well, love myself more than i already did. i'll never be alone as long as long as i'm surrounded by people who love me.


you betta watch out, you betta not cry, you betta not pout i'm tellin you why...santarchy is comin to town ;)

normaste

No comments: